What we're about.

My Happy Place is a cozy, creative destination for scrapbookers and crafters to do what they love: relax and enjoy their favorite craft project. Our studio is a crafters dream! Our crops provide a venue ideal for scrapping - your own 6ft table, lots of space for friends, wi-fi, and many tools including a Cricut, Cuttlebug, and Sizzix Dies/cutter, to help you create beautiful scrapbook pages or crafts that your family will enjoy for years to come. We also offer a wide variety of classes and can host events such as birthdays, ladies nights, bridal/baby showers etc. that your guests will rave about for years.


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Video from Stamp TV

Hello MHP fans!
Today I'm sharing a video with you.  I love Gina K's videos on Stamp TV, she always has wonderful designs and some great tips.
This video shows a great tip for lining up panels on the front of your card.
It also shows how to use the Bow Easy.

Some of you have seen my home made version of this tool that I have at MHP.  Here's a chance to see how it is used.  Now if you ever want to borrow mine home made one at MHP, just ask.
To be honest, it may take me a minute or two to remember how to make a bow with it as I don't use it all that often, but we'll figure it out.
This is the card she does in the video.
I'd love to see your version of it.
Happy Stamping!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3EcX2RJlqqI

1 comment:

Mrs. Colpoys said...

I love Stamp TV videos!