What we're about.

My Happy Place is a cozy, creative destination for scrapbookers and crafters to do what they love: relax and enjoy their favorite craft project. Our studio is a crafters dream! Our crops provide a venue ideal for scrapping - your own 6ft table, lots of space for friends, wi-fi, and many tools including a Cricut, Cuttlebug, and Sizzix Dies/cutter, to help you create beautiful scrapbook pages or crafts that your family will enjoy for years to come. We also offer a wide variety of classes and can host events such as birthdays, ladies nights, bridal/baby showers etc. that your guests will rave about for years.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chubby Chums

Hello!
To see the whole write up of the story behind these cards, visit my personal blog, Kristie Kreates.
Now I just want to show you these little guys and ask what you think.
A couple of the gals at MHP would like me to do a class to make these cards.  What do y'all think?  Would you come to a class to make these cards?
Leave a comment and let me know if you would like this class offered at My Happy Place.












No comments: