What we're about.

My Happy Place is a cozy, creative destination for scrapbookers and crafters to do what they love: relax and enjoy their favorite craft project. Our studio is a crafters dream! Our crops provide a venue ideal for scrapping - your own 6ft table, lots of space for friends, wi-fi, and many tools including a Cricut, Cuttlebug, and Sizzix Dies/cutter, to help you create beautiful scrapbook pages or crafts that your family will enjoy for years to come. We also offer a wide variety of classes and can host events such as birthdays, ladies nights, bridal/baby showers etc. that your guests will rave about for years.


Monday, January 14, 2013

Masking

Hi all you My Happy Place fans!
Here is a card I made for the Eureka! Stamps challenge for this week.
I'm on the design team and each week I make a card for the challenge on the 
The theme for this week is 
"Layer It Up and Let It Snow"
Kind of funny considering that it was around 60 degrees this weekend!
Have you ever used masking on a card?
I used a mask to stamp the trees onto this card.
It's an easy process and I'd be glad to help you learn more about it.
Just ask me about it when you are at My Happy Place next time.
I'd be glad to teach you.
Thanks for stopping in today, glad to have you.
 I hope you'll be stopping by My Happy Place soon and asking about masking.

~ Scrap Queen Kristie~




No comments: